Hamilton Grey Zone Lockdown Update
As of 12:01AM on Monday December 21st, The City of Hamilton is in the Grey Lockdown Zone and will be for at least 28 days. We advise all those who can, to stay home wherever possible. If you cannot, or need to come into CoMotion to work, please continue to complete this mandatory screening form for each day that you will be on site at CoMotion.
In order to access CoMotion, we now require all members, staff and guests to fill out our Pre-Screening Questionnaire prior to entry. This screening form must be filled out daily before you enter CoMotion. No exceptions.
Click below to fill out the COVID-19 Pre-Screening Questionnaire.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
Our members safety is our top priority at CoMotion.
We’ve been taking a proactive approach to managing the risks associated with COVID-19 and continue to adjust and make changes as we learn and grow.
Please wear a mask when moving about the facility. Masks can be removed at your own workspace.
Please follow all temporary indicated directions when moving about the facility.
Disinfectant and Cleaning
Surfaces are consistently cleaned with germ-killing spray. Please feel free to add to the frequency.
Our doors remain closed to the general public. Meetings and tours are permitted as long as precautions are observed.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep our members safe.
- Our front door is locked to the public and non-members. Access is only via key fob for members of CoMotion.
- Because we use assigned key fobs, we can track and trace members who comes into our space.
- No events or large meetings are conducted at this time. Members have been asked to restrict their meetings to 2 people or go virtual where possible.
- Masks must be worn when entering the building, traveling up to our space on the third floor, and when walking around the common areas of our space including; the washrooms, the kitchen, boardroom, the reception area and hallways.
- Masks can only be removed at each individual’s assigned workspace or private office and only if not in close proximity to others.
- We continually have our space sprayed with non-toxic and safe (even food safe) spray. This electro-static fogging process uses static electricity for 360 degree coverage and removes contaminants, bacteria, and airborne particles.
- Common areas such as our lounge or dining area are not being used right now for hanging out, meetings, or otherwise congregating.
- Our boardroom has only 2 chairs to reinforce that only 2 people should be in there at a time on opposite diagonal sides of the table. Anyone who uses the boardroom must disinfect the table with provided disinfectant before and after use.
- Our front reception area has hand sanitizer and guests are encouraged to use it as soon as they enter. There is also disinfectant, paper towels and hand sanitizer available throughout the space for members to use at will.
- We’ve dedicated one of our washrooms to be a handwashing station because soap is better than sanitizer when combating COVID-19.
- One way directional signage in our space to keep the traffic flowing clockwise and avoid unnecessary encounters with others.
- Signage throughout the space reinforces mask wearing and hand washing.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols of all high traffic areas in our space.
- Members are not allowed to come into CoMotion with any symptoms, even if mild and thought not to be a big deal.